Saturday, June 1, 2013

Flash Fiction: The cost of a virtual easement in the funny papers.


“Okay, this is what happens,” George said with an evil gleam in his eye. “First, I make a long razor slice from the back of your neck down to your butt. Then I peel off all of your skin like a suit.”

George smiled a little more. “Next, I cover you in rubber cement. After that, I roll you in broken glass."

George offhandedly added, "And then I shake three drops of tabasco on your backside." George thought for a moment. "Oh, what the heck, I'll squeeze a lemon and add some salt there, too."


“Then it’s time to pull that skin suit back on.” George said triumphantly. “Then it's time for a short trip, as I push you down the cellar steps.”

George's eyes narrowed. "Do you understand now, boys?"

The boys just looked at George with a shocked glazed over their eyes.

After a few seconds, Dennis slowly turned to Joey and whispered “Gee, maybe we shouldn’t cut across Mr. Wilson's yard anymore, huh?”





1 comment: